How to build Lifescope
- Lifescope source code are provided as a NetBeans 6.5.1 projects.
- You don't have to have nothing special libraries or tools.
- You just have NetBeans 6.5.1 JavaFX Development environment, it's OK.
- Unzip Lifescope source archive, Lifescope.zip.
- Launch NetBeans 6.5.1.
- Select "Open Project" from "File" menu and select the directory where you unzip Lifescope.zip.
- Select Lifescope project in "Project" browser
- Select "Run Project" or "Build Project" from "Run" menu.
- Lifescope uses swingx-ws.jar and swingx.jar libraries from SwingLab. These libraries are already included in the source archive.
- Lifescope uses Crystal Icons from www.everaldo.com.
SwingX is distributed unser LGPL license. See license here.
SwingX-WS is distributed unser LGPL license. See license here.
Crystal icons are distributed unser LGPL license. See license here.